question- does the plans come with a bill of material.
Reply From Admin: We do have them avai...
24" by 46" SQ. Firebox Right Side, W/ Warming Cab, and Cart.Date Added: 02/24/2018 by Herschel B.I was hesitant to jump into building my own smoker. After reading the forums over at smokerbuilder....
Mack™ Reverse Flow Smoker 24x24x48, insulated firebox on rightDate Added: 02/24/2018 by Herschel B.Another fine set of plans from Smokerplans.net. The amount of detail that goes into these plans are...
Mack™ Reverse Flow Smoker 24x24x48, insulated firebox on right
Today is the day!!! 2/23/18 You have been waiting for this for years now... He
30 by 48 Reverse Flow Using 460 pound propane tank
This reverse flow smoker is built using an upright propane tank also known as a
- Gravity Feed Double Pan Smoker...
- Gravity Feed Cabinet Style Smoker
- 22" by 18" Gravity Feed Smoker-The...
- Big Pappa Bill's Beast! 500 Gal...
- Big Pappa Bill's Beast! 500 Gal,...
- Mack™ Reverse Flow Smoker...
- 250 Gallon Propane Tank W/ Warming...
- 325 Gal Propane Tank 100" long by...
- 4' by 10' trailer
- 60"long 30"diam. Hybrid Reverse...
30 inch diam. by 45 inch long with warming cabinet
This set of plans uses a 30 inch diameter propane tank with the fire b
36 diameter by 108 long square firebox right side w/ warmer
This is a 36 diameter cook chamber that is 108 inches long built using
Double Pan Vertical Reverse Flow Cabinet Smoker
So excited to finally make this set of plans available! This is a ver